Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Home

Home, home, home after a week of on-again, off-again camping. The off-again was when we spent one night at the apartment to sign the final papers on our NEW TOWNHOUSE. Yes, we did it. Of course, we'll never be able to afford to eat again, but at least we'll have someplace to starve to death that we can call our own.

Oh, and we also got a dog. Or rather, she got us. A cute little stray red hound-dachshund-something mutt came to our campite over in Bridgeport and adopted us. She's a cutie, and well behaved. I'll be taking her to the vet later today to see if she has any horrible diseases. Her name is Abbey, and she is beloved by all children. I think it's because she's small, and they can look down at her. She's also very soft and very friendly and doesn't bark, so all children, with or without permission, pet her as we walk past with her on the leash. It's very cute, actually.

Today: Wal-Mart, in-laws, vet, packing. No knitting during moving week. I did finish my shapely tank, though, on vacation. I'm going to make a shrug to match so I can have a bang-up-to-the-minute twinset. Pictures to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home