Sunday, July 17, 2005

Blackout

Sorry for the posting blackout. We have no internet at the house yet, so the computer is still set up at the apartment, but it's just too inconvenient to come down here all the time to post and check mail.

Moving has also created a temporary knitting blackout, though I did make a shrug to match the dress I wore to Ryan and Heather's wedding yesterday. Lovely wedding, beautiful bride, awestruck groom, adorable freckled groomsman. That would be Tim, of course. Boy, cut his hair and slap a tux on him and my hubby is a force to be reckoned with.

In other news, we got a new kitten, named Lily. She's a blue shorthair with white feet, bib, and belly. She's about two months old and snagged me at the Seattle Animal Shelter by purring the instant I put my finger in the cage. I am a firm believer in spayed and neutered shelter pets. Why pay a bundle for some trumped-up white Persian named "Lady Fluffers Violente Pearl" when you can have a perfectly adorable, perfectly sweet cat that would never have a chance in the world if it wasn't for you.

As soon as we have both the computer and the camera in the same residence I'll post pictures of my new little darling. And she is a darling. Stinky, though. I can't wait until she's old enough to put the cat box outside. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home