Friday, August 12, 2005

Wedding cake

Well, here it is, remarkably unscathed from a year in my parents' freezer. It's chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache filling. Yum.



You know, I have never heard anything good about the traditional first-anniversary cake-tasting, but ours was GOOD! I only had one bite on our wedding day, and I must say, even a year later, I'm pleased with how tasty our Fred Meyer cake was. And how pretty. The decorator lady did a custom job for us, and it turned out really nicely.

In other news, here is last night's project:



My mother and I took a trip to Shipwreck Beads on Wednesday and I got a bunch of 6mm natural stones, spacer beads, head pins, and split rings to make stitch markers. I love pretty stones and things, and these are just like jewelry for knitting. Tim says I should sell them. I would if I could get any customers. Anybody want stitch markers?

Tivoli will pose for an advertising shot. She says "Just look how classy I am with my new natural stone stitch markers."



Little show-off. I suppose now I'll have to start paying her modeling fees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home