Friday, October 28, 2005

Playing catch-up

First, spinning:



This, along with two other skeins, is 8 ounces of navy blue merino wool blended with white tussah silk I bought at the Puyallup Fair in September. I've finally spun it up to a light worsted-weight two ply, and now it's waiting for a project that needs 300 yards of slightly scratchy streaky navy blue yarn. Any ideas?

Next, sewing:



Purl of the Orient has got me hooked on sewing tote bags and purses recently, and this is but the first of my efforts.

Next, knitting:



The Crusoe socks, on one circular, with KnitPicks Dancing sock yarn. It's a fun pattern, and a fun way to knit socks. What more could I want?

Last, kitty:



Lily in her daily battle against the evil shade pull. Die, pull, die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home