Saturday, October 08, 2005

Raglan-ing

Lacy Raglan continues:



I finished the second sleeve while riding home from an education conference in Portland. It's no mean feat to knit while arguing with three other high school teachers over politics and religion, but the sleeve, she is done. I joined the sleeves to the body last night, worked a few rows of stockinette to meld the whole thing together, and completed my first round of cabled raglan decreases. I couldn't find instructions for cabled decreases anywhere on the web, so I'm kind of making it up as I go along. When I have a few more done, I'll provide a close-up picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeana said...

Very pretty! I can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for giving my husband a ride home from Renton!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Thanks, Jeana, and Geary is welcome for the ride.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home