Thursday, October 20, 2005

Waiting...

Waiting for my shipment from Knitpicks. It got misdirected en route, so it will be another week or so. Until then, I'm stuck with acrylic. Red Heart, no less.

I'm making a baby sweater, hat, and booties for my friend Sara's first baby, due in November. I don't know whether the kid will be a girl or a boy, so I'm making boy colors, which I will sew embroidered ribbon onto if it's a girl. Red Heart has its uses--it makes unusually durable blankets and washable baby clothes, is easy to obtain, and is inexpensive.



Lily is unimpressed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeana said...

Great idea! If the baby IS a girl, Sara will definitely appreciate the beautiful blue outfit floating in the sea of pink clothes she's bound to get. =)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Teyani said...

Lily is SUCH a sweet looking kitty - maybe one day mine will grow older and sit still long enough to have their photos taken..
and yes, I agree, red heart has its uses (though I must say it makes my fingers itch to knit with it!)
the sweater is really cute tho!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home