Monday, December 12, 2005

Amigurumi and others

Alison mentioned a few days ago that Etsy was having an Amigurumi competition, and that was enough to send me down the path to a debilitating addiction. I cannot believe how fun these little guys are to make. For instance, I give you Eva, the Devil Jellyfish:



And Blueflipper, the Pirate Whale



Both are entered in the competition, along with assorted cats, monkeys, and horrifying hybrids. One of mine has already sold, much to my surprise.

Also in the works is Kiri:


And this handspun is quickly becoming a funky scarf:

2 Comments:

Blogger octopusgrrl said...

aww, they're both so cute! I was thinking about going into that competition, but I've been too busy recently. I love some of the things people have come up with.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Thanks a lot, I loved doing them. They're so much fun to make.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home