Monday, November 07, 2005

Two Waters Fiberworks Grand Opening

Today is the grand opening of my new shop, Two Waters Fiberworks. I've had it live for about a week with some handspun, and have already sold two skeins! Today, however, is the day of the official launch, as I have posted seven newly dyed skeins of merino sock yarn, including:

"Bombay"


"Ravenclaw" (to complement the ever popular Sunshine Yarns' "Gryffindor")


and "Bermuda"


I have always loved playing with dye, and I'm so excited to be able to offer my dyeing experiments to the public! There are few people who can make their hobbies profitable, but I hope to be one of them.

The way I figure it is this: It's not like everybody on Etsy.com isn't starting with the same base yarn, so the real choice has to be based on color and price. So buy Two Waters Fiberworks yarn, and supplement my starving-teacher income!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home