Thursday, January 12, 2006

So....Much....Yarn

So I got Indigo Sierra Aran from my sweet husband for Christmas, and I loved the yarn so much that I immediately ordered 12 more skeins in Plum Heather. Bad idea. I am 8 inches into the sleeves of the Elann Lace Cardi with the Indigo and doing the "two-lace-sleeves-on-two-circs with TEN THOUSAND stitch markers because the pattern is a 6-stitch repeat" is driving me crazy. So I ordered 5 more skeins of the Plum Heather and cast on the cabled sleeve for Mariah. Now I have a grand total of 5 serious projects on the needles.
1. Mariah
2. Kiri
3. Elann Lace Cardi
4. Handspun socks
5. Crusoe socks

There are also at least three scarves on needles swimming around in the bottom of my knitting basket, including an Old Shale scarf for a friend. I also need to get my act together and finish a wearable baby sweater for my best friend's baby who is now a month old and rip-out and restart my husband's Merino Style sweater and my Wool of the Andes Cardi.

Startitis, anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Teyani said...

You list of UFo's doesn't seem too bad really - ambitious, yet not daunting!!
Can't wait to see some pics in progress :-)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home