Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Interesting

Westley / The Dread Pirate Roberts

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti


I always pictured myself as more the Vizzini type. Though after the results of my first quiz, I went back and played around with the answers and kept getting Count Rugen, which is a little disturbing.

The reason I haven't posted a picture of my blocked Icarus is that as soon as I got home from Korea I was laid low by a soul-sucking virus. Possibly bird flu. Probably not. Anyway, I was truly bedridden. But now I am better, I start work tomorrow, and I will try to get a picture of Icarus up this afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeana said...

I was Buttercup. I'm glad you're feeling better. We're going to be at the school helping Geary set up his classroom. Maybe we'll see you!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

I got Westley, and expected to get Vizzini. lol

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home