Monday, July 30, 2007

I did it!!!!

This morning I got a message from my college adviser that my final project was approved!!!!!!! My M.Ed. is done!!!!!!! Two years of sheer torture are complete!!!!!!! For the record, this is a Master of Education degree from the University of Washington, Bothell. My hood, when I get it, will have a purple and gold lining and a light blue velvet band, representing the field of education. This makes me want to knit something celebratory. Perhaps in light blue, with purple and gold accents? Hmmmm...I'm thinking fair isle....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Congratulations! Getting your master's degree is a big accomplishment worthy of celebrating!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Jocerane said...

A month late, but congratulations!!!

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home