Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sock Obsession

So no sooner do I finish my Jaywalkers than I begin another pair. I'm really not following in the footsteps of Wendy, honest. This is a genuinely spontaneous sock obsession. I give you Regia India Cotton in Rajastan from this shop:



I'm doing short-row toes and heels, and decided not to pick up the double wraps on the heel. I think it actually looks kind of cool:



I'll do another post on my dpn choices, but for now I'll tell you that I've recently converted from Brittany Birches to sharp, wicked aluminum dpns.

Also new on the needles is Green Gable in Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece from this Ebay seller in the color "Avocado."

5 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Very nice indeed! The colors of the socks are especially appealing. Please show pictures of both the socks and the avacado knitting again!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Jeana said...

I love all those muted colors! Very nice!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Hah! Muted is kind of rare for me, isn't it?

7:49 AM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

very very pretty yarn! And in cotton??? *envious* ;o)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I love Oregon Trail ... I've bought from her several times, always with good results.

My current needle obsession is Inox 6" double points. Of course, they are impossible to find. Perhaps I should give your brand a try.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home