Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sockapaloooza

So I didn't think Sockapaloooza would cause this much stress, but I've suddenly turned into a knitting perfectionist. What if the yarn I dyed up (Elann's Baby Cashmere. Divine.) isn't the right color? (pictures of the dye job to come. I call it "Victoriana.") What if I pick the wrong pattern? What if I forget how to knit? What if she HATES it?

So many worries, so little time. To combat them, I have started a pair of hot pink and green Jaywalkers. So there.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'm having a lot of anxiety this time around too. The last two times I just went for it but this time I have a nervous feeling that I'm doing something wrong.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Mmmm hot pink and green.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Knitting Auntie (aka Sharon) said...

ordered bermuda yarn, can't wait for it to arrive. just can't decide whether to actually use it for my sock swap or keep it for myself. it sure looks good online.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Soggy Desert Rat said...

Remember - stressed is dessert spelled backwards. One should never experienxe anxiety over dessert!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

You don't need to be anxious about cashmere... mmmm.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home